Thursday, January 29, 2009

Broadway & Photography

It's Thursday night of Superbowl weekend and I am home with pneumonia, I guess it's a good excuse to keep my friends away from me so I can do my homework. I feel like absolute shit, especially since the one order the doctor told me was no gym for two weeks. I start my day going to the gym, and I feel like without those endorphines filling my body everyday and that extra boost in the morning, I am going to be a complete bitch and miserable person. So, I am sorry in advance if I am..lol.

Class today was perfection. Broadway has been a very large part of my life since my earliest years. I am lucky to live about 30 minutes outside of New York City, so for my family and I to see plays, is no big deal. We also go to Papermill Playhouse which is located in NJ. I also tought in a community theater school for 5 years and was surrounded by constant broadway show tunes and theatre geeks.
There are two things I regret when coming to college. I lost my photography and my acting.


Since we are discussing photography next class, I figured I would post some of my old photography on here.


Italy





























Behind the scenes of Harvey















South Street Seaport, New York

No comments:

Post a Comment